AF - 3000D
Adjustable Directional Air Intakes
'At source' filtration for workstation pollutants with specific filters to address your needs. Hang the unit above heavy pollutants, at the source, to capture pollutants before they spread outside the immediate area . The AF-3000D air intakes have four positions and can be adjusted independently.
The active filtration process is simple, but very effective (click link below):
How it Works (PDF)
The internal workings:
1) An industry standard, 2 speed, ¾ hp Marathon motor is used to achieve 3,000 CFM of air exchange.
2) Off the shelf, anyone can buy online - paper pre-filters with a MERV rating up to 13 or washable pre-filters with a MERV rating of 8.
The AF-3000D is expandable in two ways:
1. Remote Timer box to control unit from ground level Remote Timer Box Literature
2. The addition of different filters to target a specific pollutant. The filters can target large particles like saw dust or small particles to get you a hospital level filtration.
· CFM - 3,000
· Dimensions - 24” x 24” x 72”
· Filters - 2 x Paper pre-filter (MERV 11)
· Motor - Marathon 3/4 HP PSC motor/115 Volt
· Amp Draw - 10.2
· Mounting - Eyebolts / Optional: Wall Brackets
· Manometer - Standard
· Material/Finish - 16 ga / Galvanized
· Weight - 150 lbs
- Carbon Odor Filters are a simple addition allowing the units to not only clean the air, but also remove a wide range of odors like automotive exhaust, cigarette smoke, and much more.
- Electrostatic Washable Pre-filters are a replacement for the standard paper pre-filters and can be re-used continually for the life of the unit. The washable pre-filters provide a filtration of MERV 6 (overall unit MERV 15 rating remains). This solution is ideal for environments where there there are large particles present.
- Oil Mist Filter are a targeted serious filter that take the oil out of the air and condense it into a cache can. Placed above the source of the oil mist can solve the issues.?