Active Filtration Products
> AF - 4500E
AF - 4500E
High Output Unit, Belt Driven 3 Horsepower Motor.
The AF-4500E is our belt driven, industrial air filtration model and can handle a shop up to 25,000 cubic feet of high pollutant. The AF-4500E comes standard with eye bolts for easy hanging or optional wall mounting brackets are available.
AF 4500E Product Literature (PDF)
An industry standard, single speed, 3 hp Marathon motor, using a belt drive system, achives 4,500 CFM of air exchange. The paper pre-filters and the fiber glass primary bag filters allow a MERV 15 rating.
Filters are parts off the shelf, anyone can buy online - paper pre-filters and the fiber glass primary bag filters allow a MERV 15 rating (equivalent to a Hospital inpatient care room).
- CFM - 4,500
- Dimensions - 24” X 24” X 72"
- Filters - 2 X Paper pre-filter and 2 X Primary filter High Level of Pollutant
- Motor - Marathon 3 hp/208-230 Volt 1PH : Standard Plug NEMA L6-20P
- Amp Draw - 13.1
- Mounting options - Eyebolts come standard / Wall Brackets*
- Manometer - $125 Option
- Material / Finish - 16 ga / Galvanized
- Weight - 220 lbs
- Carbon Odor Filters are a simple addition allowing the units to not only clean the air, but also remove a wide range of odors like automotive exhaust, cigarette smoke, and much more.
- Electrostatic Washable Pre-filters are a replacement for the standard paper pre-filters and can be re-used continually for the life of the unit. The washable pre-filters provide a filtration of MERV 6 (overall unit MERV 15 rating remains). This solution is ideal for environments where there there are large particles present.