AF - 3000C
Industrial Odor Control Air Filter System
The AF-3000C unit has 60lbs of refillable carbon trays aggressively filtering odors while still removing contaminants in the air to a MERV 15 rating. This commercial filtration unit will address a wide range of odors from chemical smells to smoke.
The internal workings:
1) An industry standard, 2 speed, ¾ hp Marathon motor is used to achieve 3,000 CFM of air exchange.
2) Off the shelf, anyone can buy online - paper pre-filters, fiber glass primary bag filters allow a MERV 15 rating (equivalent to a Hospital inpatient care room), and refillable tray filter with active carbon.
AF 3000C Product Literature (PDF)
The AF-3000C can be expanded by the addition of a remote timer box to control unit from ground level Remote Timer Box Literature
- CFM - 3,000
- Dimensions - 24” x 24” x 72”
- Filters - 2 x Paper pre-filter; 2 x 95% Filter (MERV 15), 2 x 30lb Active Carbon Trays
- Motor - Marathon 3/4 HP PSC motor/115 Volt 1PH
- Amp Draw - 10.2
- Mounting - Eyebolts / Optional: Wall Brackets
- Manometer - $125 Option
- Material/Finish - 16 ga / Galvanized
- Weight - 240 lbs
Carbon Paper Filters are a simple addition to the standard AF-3000E that allow the unit to clean the air of mild odors with a cost effective filter option.
Electrostatic Washable Pre-filters are a replacement for the standard paper pre-filters and can be re-used continually for the life of the unit. The washable pre-filters provide a filtration of MERV 6 (overall unit MERV 15 rating remains). This solution is ideal for environments where there there are large particles present.