Industrial Air Purifiers Manufactured for Durability
Active Filtration commercial air cleaners are manufactured in the USA with an simple design, providing an effective and reliable clean air solution. The key to filtering air is simple: pull air across media to filter out pollutants and odors.
Our line of shop air filtration units utilizes industry standard and reliable components, with our manufacturing shop located in the Midwest of the United States.
The heart of our units are ¾ and 3 hp motors manufactured by Marathon Electric. The purification process is handled by Glasfloss paper pre-filters and Glasfloss purapack extended surface bag filters to obtain a MERV 15 level of air purification. Our enclosures are fabricated with 16 ga galvanize material, to be a rugged, long lasting air purifying solution.
To sum it up: these units are industrial workhorses and built to last.
The Active Filtration Difference
· Manufactured from 16 ga galvanize material for cost effective, long lasting, chemical resistant, and industrial appearance
· Manometers are included with most units to indicate when filters need to be changed, and as a result, minimize recurring costs of filter replacement and maintain motor electrical usage efficiency.
· Eye hooks are included with all hanging units
· Customer supplies chains to hang units or wall brackets (option to purchase)
· Our 5 year, complete unit replacement warranty (less filters), is the best in the industry